Saturday, February 1, 2014

Mug Brownie of the Aquapocalypse


Mug brownie, Aquapocalypse style!

Ok, we all knew I couldn't manage to wait out the water crisis without figuring out SOME way to cook! I was going crazy! (No comments about my probable sanity, please.) Sure, this isn't ideal, but it gets me by.

Ingredients:
1/4 cup flour...
1/4 cup sugar
1/4 cup cocoa powder (not the instant cocoa kind, Swiss Miss or the sort, but baking cocoa powder)
pinch of salt
1/4 cup milk
1/4 cup melted butter
2 large eggs, beaten
1 tsp vanilla
Chocolate chips (optional

Directions:

Melt butter in a microwave safe disposable cup, then mix with milk, eggs, and vanilla.

In a disposable bowl, blend sugar, cocoa powder, flour, and salt. Beat in liquids and fold in chocolate chips, if using.

Divide evenly between two microwave safe disposable cups (I reused the butter cup) and microwave for two minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment